This page will reference the different articles on my blog about manga making.
The following articles will give you an overview of the manga making process.
Articles in this section are centred around storytelling. From finding an idea up to creating a detailed script.
- Finding a story idea
- Finding a genre for your manga
- Identifying the readers of your manga
- Writing a story outline
- Writing a script
- Creating expectation for your readers
In this part you will find resources linked to the realisation of the manga pages. From the mockup up to inking and shading.
- Creating a mockup of your pages
- Making the rough sketch of a page
- Inking your page
- Shading your page
- Adding voices and sound effects
The following pages are about drawing characters and settings: